TYPES OF THERMOCOUPLE
- Bayonet Thermocouple Assemblies of various types up to 600 °C
- Sheathed Thermocouple in various sizes for temperature applications up to 1200 °C.
- High Temperature Ceramic Sheathed Thermocouple for applications up to 1800 °C.
- Mineral Insulated Thermocouple assemblies for sponge iron & other industrial applications.
- Steel & Sponge Iron
- Metals & Mining
- Chemicals & Petrochemicals
- Pharmaceuticals And Many More
J (Fe / Const) 0 – 700 °C
T (Copper / Const) 0 – 400 °C
E (Chromel / Const) 0 – 800 °C
K (Chromel Alumel) 0 – 1100 °C
R (Pt / Pt – Rh 13%) 0 – 1500 °C
S (Pt / Pt – Rh 10%) 0 – 1500 °C
B (Pt – Rh 6%/ Pt – Rh 30%) 0 – 1700 °C
G,C,D (Tungsten / Rhenium) 0 – 2400 °C
SS 304 / SS 310 / SS 316 / Inconel / HRS 446 / Ceramic KER 710 & 610
3mm to 35 mm or more
Grounded / Ungrounded / Open
Mineral / Ceramic
Simplex / Duplex / Triplex
HEAD – Flame proof or Weather Proof Cast Aluminum /SS /C.I.
Seal Pot with Male / Female Connectors
SS base plate with flying leads for Temp. Transmitters
¼ “, 3/8 “, ½ “, ¾ “ BSP Thread / Adjustable or Fixed Flange
Flame Proof or Weather Proof Head with Single, Double entry from Cast Aluminum / Cast Iron / SS / Plastic
Seal Pot with flying leads
Seal Pot with Male / Female Connectors (QRT)
Ceramic Terminal Block with SS Base Plate
SS Base Plate with flying leads for Temperature Transmitter
No. 16, Bhaktinagar, Station Plot, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360002, India