- INDIVIDUAL & OVERALL SHIELDED CABLE
- Temperature Sensor
In an industrial environment with electrolytic processes and nearby large motors, generators, transformers, induction heating, relay controls, power lines or control wire induced voltage and electrical noise, PVC Insulated twisted individual & overall shielded thermocouple pairs is an ideal selection. Twisted pairs & aluminum Mylar shield provides protection against cross talk, static & magnetic noise in thermocouple circuits.
Cable for Type of THERMOCOUPLE GRADE CALIBRATION: T, J, K, E, N, R, S, B
Thermal Accuracy AMERICAN Limits of Error ASTM E 230 ANSI MC 96.1 & IEC Thermal Tolerance Class EN 605842.
- Utilities & Industrial Plants
- Construction of New plants
- Petrochemicals & Oil Refineries
- Testing Rig Set Up
- Thermocouple Circuits
- Temp. Range: 105 °C & Rated 300 V
- Flame Retardant
- Moisture, Chemical & Solvent Resistant
- Excellent Die Electric Strength
- 100% shield contact for noise reduction
- Conductor - Solid or stranded thermocouple grade wires from 12 AWG to 24 AWG (2.44mm to 0.51mm) as per ASTM E 230 ANSI MC 96.1
- Core Insulation - Flame Retardant PVC with nominal thickness of 0.40mm
- No. of Pair - 2, 4, 6, 8, 16, 20, 24, 36 and more
- Individual Pair Shield - 0.05mm Aluminum Mylar tape with 125% coverage
- Drain Wire - 22 AWG - 7 strands Annealed Tinned Copper wire
- Communication Wire - 22 AWG 7 strands Tinned Copper wire Orange color PVC Insulated (4 Pair & larger)
- Pair Laying - Shielded Pairs with communication wire are laid suitably and binded with polyester tape
- Cable Shield - 0.05 mm Aluminum Mylar /polyester tape, 25% overlap
- Drain Wire - 22 AWG - 7 strands of Annealed Tinned Copper Wire.
- Outer Sheath - Flame Retardant PVC
- Color Coding - Confirms to ANSI MC 96.1 (International Color Code Available).
- COIL FORM PACKED IN CARTON
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Africa
- CE & ISO 9001 : 2015
No. 16, Bhaktinagar, Station Plot, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360002, India